CONTACT : ScanTech Technical Consulting
Days a Week Mon – Fri: 9 AM – 7 PM Weekends: Noon – 6 PM
(TELEPHONE CONTACT HOURS)
You can text to this number anytime 24/7 as well for brief inquiries or email. *ScanTech DOES NOT perform residential testing OR consulting for homeowners / tenants – all services are COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL / HOSPITAL / GOVERNMENT ONLY.
For a FASTER QUOTE please provide the following:
- The type of inspection desired (or narrative as to what the problem / concerns are) and deliverables (Scope of Work)
- Physical address of the target property including suite number and zip code (or nearest intersection with compass corner for new builds)
- Often a blueprint and / or floor plans of the area(s) to inspect
- Approximate or exact square footage of the Regions of Interest
- Additional information or forms that may need to be signed to proceed
- Contact name & phone number of primary contact as well as onsite contact for access / escort
- Email address to send the quote to
- Company name and nature of business (chemical, petroleum, warehouse, manufacturing, etc.)
- Required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and any additional safety training required for being onsite at the facility
- Timeline in which the quote and survey are desired / needed
* For biomedical implant surveys, we need the make, model and serial number of the device with the employee’s name “sanitized” out for HIPAA compliance as shown:
Sanitized Medical Implant Device Card
NOTE: ScanTech does NOT share any proprietary information with 3rd parties without explicit written permission of the client. (or we advise the client to share reports with the stipulation that we are not responsible for information that is misconstrued or taken out of context) Nor do we sell or dispense your information or data because we personally do not like unsolicited calls and respect the privacy of our clients. We can sign NDAs and supply other credentials on request.
We accept all major credit cards, checks, ACH direct deposit, cash and even PayPal.
ScanTech handles all travel logistics and expenses are included in the quote.
ScanTech Technical Consulting
Expert EMF / EMI Consultant with 20 years experience
Board Certified Industrial Hygienist with ABIH: Why this is an IMPORTANT Certification
Certified Safety Professional (pending)
Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering with Nanoscience Specialization
Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant
Certified AARST / NRPP Radon Testing
We often serve clients in Texas, Michigan and Iowa. Cities for onsite commercial testing and inspection services include: Plano, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Las Colinas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Shreveport, Grapevine, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Irving, Mesquite, Bedford, Euless, Richardson, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall, Carrollton, Parker, Rowlett, Lucas, Fairview, Park Cities, Keller, Roanoke, The Colony, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Corinth, Prosper, Duncanville, Lancaster, Rowlett, Royse City, Princeton, Trophy Club, Southlake, Hurst, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos, Cedar Park, The Woodlands and Spring. Counties served include Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Harris and Travis County.
LARGER COMMERCIAL PROJECT SERVICE RANGE – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington D.C. (District of Columbia)
Countries include Canada, the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) and Western Europe
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole. This includes all external weblinks, PDF documents, photos or other references (informational or otherwise) to 3rd parties including government agencies, health organizations, etc.
15770 Dallas Parkway Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75248 (Not Accepting Visitors due to C19)
Phone: (214). 912.4691 http://www.emfsurvey.com
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional Electromagnetic EMF Biomedical Implant & Equipment Indoor Air Quality Testing & Environmental Inspections
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2021