EMF / EMI Biomedical Implant Surveys & Occupational Safety Testing: Dallas, Houston, Austin
214.912.4691 – COMMERCIAL CLIENT LINE: Houston, Austin, Dallas
ScanTech DOES NOT perform residential testing OR consulting for homeowners / tenants – all services are COMMERCIAL ONLY.
- Pacemaker, Spinal Cord Stimulators (SCS), Defibrillator, ICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator), CRT-D, CRT-P, Vagus Nerve Stimulation / Stimulators, (VNS) CSF Valve Shunts, Wearable Insulin Pumps, ICD Loop Recorders, IPGs, (Implantable Pulse Generators) PA (Pulmonary Artery) Pressure Sensors, Deep Brain Stimulators, (DBS) Metal Implants, Hearing Aids, Neuromodulation / Neurostimulation & Biomedical Implant EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Surveys
- City of Dallas Green Building Program Post Construction IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Clearance for Certificate of Occupancy Section 804.2
- Lighting Level (Photometric) Surveys for Safety and OSHA / City Ordinance Certificate of Occupancy Compliance
- EMF Surveys & Testing: EMF Protection / Consulting, Power Line Magnetic / Electric Field Testing for Real Estate Evaluation & Property Management
- Indoor Air Quality Testing: VOCs, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide Measurements, Organics Dust, Pollen, Allergens, Formaldehyde
- Certified & Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant by the State of Texas License # MAC1387 now licensed by TDLR (Texas Dept. of Licensing & Registration)
- Cell – Microwave Antenna Tower Strength RF Radiation Power Compliance Surveys
- Radiation – Radioactive Material Surveys including Radon Gas
- OSHA Compliance Noise Testing, Sound Level Testing, Acoustic & STC
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Inspection Consultation and Testing Services
- AARST-NRPP Nationally Certified Radon Residential Measurement Provider for HUD LEAN, HUD MAP, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and GSA radon surveys including Advanced Multi-Family & Large Buildings Radon Measurement MAMF-2017
Since 2002 for heavy industrial facilities & factory complexes, medical facilities, and hospitals, clinics, warehouses, factories, commercial buildings and properties in the Dallas – Houston – Austin – Fort Worth – San Antonio and around the USA including the Michigan region (lot of industrial automotive facilities up there) by an experienced ABIH-BGC Board Certified CIH (Certified Industrial Hygienist) & professional Environmental Inspector with advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Nanoscience Technology and Biomedical Engineering. (pending)
7 Days a Week Mon – Fri: 9 AM – 7 PM Weekends: Noon – 6 PM (TELEPHONE CONTACT HOURS)
You can text to this number anytime 24/7 as well for brief inquiries. *ScanTech DOES NOT perform residential testing OR consulting for homeowners / tenants – all services are COMMERCIAL ONLY.
FOR A QUOTE we will require the type of inspection desired, physical address, approximate square footage and / or a Scope of Work and an email address to send the quote to.
COMMERCIAL HEALTH & SAFETY SERVICES PROVIDED
- EMF Testing (Electromagnetic Force or Field) 60 Hz AC power line Surveys for employee biomedical implants, businesses, real estate transactions and property management including consulting on EMF protection devices and strategies
- Radon Gas Testing – Short and long term measurements for commercial properties and projects such as multi-family and medical care facilities
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing and measurement for particulate matter, ventilation, potential issues with bacteria, pollen, dust as well as professional mold testing.
- Certificate of Occupancy VOC measurements for Dallas Green Ordinance Post-Construction – Pre-Occupancy baseline IAQ testing Section 804.2.
- Toxic chemical exposure testing and potentially carcinogenic formaldehyde / VOC / TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) contamination levels from pressed wood / lumber / glue / binders WITHOUT cutting floor material. Also CO, (carbon monoxide) CO2 (carbon dioxide) and O2 / O3 oxygen / ozone levels to check ventilation and pollution quality.
- Diagnosing Commercial Sick Building Syndrome and chemical and biological issues investigated with environmental forensic lab services including air grab, bulk, tape lift and swab / wipe sampling.
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis and Power Readings.
- Medical Device / Medical Imaging EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Testing for Safety Compliance (Pacemakers, ICDs, Implantable Defibrillators, Spinal Cord, Neural and Neuromodulation Implants, SCS, SNS, VNS, EKG, ECG, EEG, EMG, ambulatory Holter Units, infusion pumps – Medtronic, St. Jude, Boston Scientific, Nevro, Tandem Diabetes Care, etc.) and other diagnostic biomedical equipment issue with MRI and ultrasound imaging.
- Troubleshooting hospital security anti-abduction infant protection systems such as Hugs by Stanley Healthcare, MyChild by McRoberts Security Technologies and Cuddles by Kelley International Security Service Inc.
- Medical Device / Biomedical Equipment EMF / EMI Compliance Testing – We have performed numerous surveys for companies and corporations with pacemaker/implantable defibrillator / ICD interference concerns for all major manufacturers of these devices. We have also done interference testing for EEG, EKG, Holter units (ambulatory EKG) and other biomedical equipment.What if it isn’t EMI? (Electromagnetic Interference) ScanTech can still assist in troubleshooting and discovering what is really going on due to our extensive interdisciplinary background. In many cases, the client assumes the problem is due to some external field, but the real issue can often be something unexpected and even less expensive / easier to fix than thought. A fresh insight from a highly experienced interdisciplinary consultant can rapidly resolve your nightmare scenario at great cost savings.
- RF Compliance Surveys including Rooftop Towers and Antennas – Microwave – WiFi Wireless – Cellphone & Cell Tower Signal Strength Impact
- Commercial Electromagnetic Interference EMI Issues, AC Power Noise Level, Radio Frequency Noise and Line Conditioning Evaluations (“Dirty Electricity”)
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Flooring Evaluation, Anti-Static Testing and Troubleshooting with Air Ion Counters, Hygrometers, DC Static Voltage Meters, and Sheet Resistance Testers with respect to ground. Determine the Static Dissipative / Static Conductive characteristics of your industrial / medical environment or anti static measures
- Sound / noise level and acoustic testing for OSHA compliance and STC evaluations, ordinance compliance, occupational worker hearing safety (prevention of hearing damage and loss)
- Light level / photometric testing for safety, OSHA, city glare and illumination ordinances
- Radiation and radioactivity evaluations of potentially contaminated Chinese – Japanese steel and metals, imported / recycled products from China, Japan, petroleum / oil field industry equipment, natural stone in granite / marble counters, etc.
- Weak Cellular Phone (including 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G, LTE, PCS, AWS) & Wireless Strength Measurements and Consulting Solutions for Commercial Buildings with poor coverage and dropped calls for all major telecom and communications carriers including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. and frequency blocks
SPECIAL NOTE: We will quote commercial projects anywhere. We do primarily serve the DALLAS – FORT WORTH Texas region including EMF and indoor air quality surveys in the HOUSTON and AUSTIN – SAN ANTONIO area and are also available in other major cities such as Amarillo, Lubbock, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans.
Please note that by accepting consulting in any manner you agree to hold ScanTech Technical Consulting harmless in connection with any information given, whether explicit or implied through misinterpretation, implementation, misuse or other consequences by the paying client or any other third parties.
ScanTech is a unique technical consulting company based in the North Texas Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) area which serves the United States and beyond as a provider of EMF / EMFs / EMR / EMI (Electromagnetic Fields, Radiation, Interference), RF (Radio Frequency) and Nuclear Radiation / Radioactive material multi-spectral scanning and measurement services for Industrial, Commercial Troubleshooting as well as Environmental Safety & Health Inspections / Surveys to detect radioactive Radon Gas, EMF testing, radio frequency field problems and issues, as well as background radiation levels and radioactive material.
For larger projects we can be engaged on a national or international level as described below.
We also offer prepaid phone consultations for commercial projects where travel expenses would be unnecessary or prohibitive. Call for details.
ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTION & EMF CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Commercial & Industrial Safety Field Surveys and measurements for pacemaker / ICD / cardiac & heart device medical implant specifications for electric, RF & magnetic field interference (such as microwave ovens and RF sealers) and other implantable medical device compliance concerns.
- EMF / EMR, (Electrosmog) RF, Cell Tower, Cell Phone, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) surveys and measurement for Commercial projects including low EMF design / Building Biology (often marketed as “BauBiologie”) consultation for architectural, network, industrial manufacturing, electrical and lighting concerns – complete spectrum coverage from 0 Hz – 8 GHz.
- Radon Gas & Alpha, Beta, Gamma, X-Ray Radiation Scans & Surveys including granite & other natural stone such as travertine, marble, etc. countertops, tile and flooring. Also Indoor Air Quality testing (IAQ) for particulate matter, mold, radon, ozone, VOCs and formaldehyde levels.
- Acoustic OSHA sound and STC (Sound Transmission Class) noise levels testing / ordinances / testing. (meeting ANSI & IEC Type 2 standards)
- Commercial Surveys for Weak Signal Strength / Reception from Cellular Phone Towers, (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, other leased carriers) Wireless WiFi / WiMax LAN Networks, Digital Wireless Video & RFID Frequencies.
- Troubleshooting EMI / EMC (Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Compatibility) Diagnosis & Resolution of Computer & Equipment Interference due to RF and grounding / ground loop issues in server rooms, near RF sealers, MRI equipment, SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopes), sensitive nanotech equipment, semiconductor manufacturing, etc.
- Magnetic Shielding, Active Cancellation Shielding, Prudent Avoidance, Safety & Acceptable Risk Consulting.
We are often called in to solve difficult and unusual technical problems in the realms of Defense & Aerospace, Nanotechnology, Industrial, Biomedical, Environmental, Agricultural, Research & Development and Information Technology.
Call now to find out what ScanTech’s broad and deep experience base can do to troubleshoot and find a rapid resolution for your work stoppage issue.
We often serve clients in Texas, Michigan and Iowa. Cities for onsite commercial testing and inspection services include: Plano, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Las Colinas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Shreveport, Grapevine, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Irving, Mesquite, Bedford, Euless, Richardson, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall, Carrollton, Parker, Rowlett, Lucas, Fairview, Park Cities, Keller, Roanoke, The Colony, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Corinth, Prosper, Duncanville, Lancaster, Rowlett, Royse City, Princeton, Trophy Club, Southlake, Hurst, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos, Cedar Park, The Woodlands and Spring. Counties served include Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Harris and Travis County.
LARGER COMMERCIAL PROJECT SERVICE RANGE – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington D.C. (District of Columbia)
Countries include Canada, the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) and Western Europe
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole. This includes all external weblinks, PDF documents, photos or other references (informational or otherwise) to 3rd parties including government agencies, health organizations, etc.
11034 Shady Trail Drive Suite # 124 Dallas, TX 75229 (Not Accepting Visitors due to C19)
Phone: (214). 912.4691 http://www.emfsurvey.com
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional Electromagnetic EMF Biomedical Implant & Equipment Indoor Air Quality Testing & Environmental Inspections
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2021