214.912.4691 Commercial Clients ONLY
NOW PROVIDING COMMERCIAL EMF TESTING SERVICES WORLDWIDE
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL PROJECT SERVICE RANGE – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington D.C. (District of Columbia)
Countries include Canada, the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) and Western Europe
COMMERCIAL HEALTH & SAFETY TESTING SERVICES PROVIDED
- EMF /EMI Testing (Electromagnetic Fields & Interference) Surveys in accordance with ICNIRP & CEMFAW Guidelines 2016 for potential employee pacemaker EMI & biomedical implants, hospital equipment, businesses, real estate transactions and property management including consulting on EMF protection devices and strategies.
- Medical Device / Medical Imaging EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Testing for Safety Compliance (Pacemakers, ICDs, Implantable Defibrillators, CRMs, PA Pulmonary Artery HF Sensors, Spinal Cord, Neural and Neuromodulation Implants, SCS, SNS, VNS, EKG, ECG, EEG, EMG, ambulatory Holter Units, insulin infusion pumps – Medtronic, Abbott / St. Jude, Boston Scientific, Biotronik, Nevro, Tandem Diabetes Care, etc.) and other diagnostic biomedical equipment issues with MRI and ultrasound imaging.
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis and Power Readings for rooftop antennas and cell towers including 3G, 4G, LTE, PCS, AWS, 5G cellular networks.
- Photometric Exterior Light Level Testing / Photometric Surveys and exterior lighting studies for illumination ordinances to satisfy Certificates of Occupancy in the DFW & Austin / San Antonio Greater Metro Areas
- Medical Device / Biomedical Equipment EMF / EMI Testing – We have performed numerous surveys for companies and corporations with pacemaker / implantable defibrillator / ICD interference concerns for all major manufacturers of these devices. We have also done interference testing for EEG, EKG, Holter units (ambulatory EKG) and other biomedical equipment.What if it isn’t EMI? (Electromagnetic Interference) ScanTech can still assist in troubleshooting and discovering what is really going on due to our extensive interdisciplinary background. In many cases, the client assumes the problem is due to some external field, but the real issue can often be something unexpected and even less expensive and easier to fix than previously feared. A fresh insight from a highly experienced interdisciplinary consultant can rapidly resolve your nightmare scenario at great cost savings.
- RF Compliance Surveys including Rooftop Towers and Antennas – Microwave – WiFi Wireless – Cellphone & Cell Tower Signal Strength Safety
- Commercial Electromagnetic Interference EMI Issues, AC Power Noise Level, Radio Frequency Noise and Line Conditioning Evaluations (“Dirty Electricity”)
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Flooring Evaluation, Anti-Static Testing and Troubleshooting with Air Ion Counters, Hygrometers, DC Static Voltage Meters, and Sheet Resistance Testers with respect to ground. Determine the Static Dissipative / Static Conductive characteristics of your industrial / medical environment or anti static measures
- Sound / noise level and acoustic testing for OSHA compliance and STC evaluations, ordinance compliance, occupational worker hearing safety (prevention of hearing damage and loss)
- Radiation and NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material) radioactivity evaluations of potentially contaminated petroleum oil field industry equipment, Chinese – Japanese steel and metals, imported / recycled products from China, Japan, natural stone such as granite, etc.
- Weak Cellular Phone (including 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G, LTE, PCS, AWS) & Wireless Strength Measurements and Consulting Solutions for Commercial Buildings with poor coverage and dropped calls for all major telecom and communications carriers including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. and frequency blocks
- Certificate of Occupancy VOC measurements for Dallas Green Building Clearance Ordinance Post-Construction – Pre-Occupancy baseline IAQ testing Section 804.2.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing and measurement for particulate matter, ventilation, potential issues with bacteria, pollen, dust, radon as well as professional mold testing. Now including surface swab testing for relative cleanliness in terms of biological contaminants such as bacteria using ATP luminometers.
- Toxic chemical exposure testing and potentially carcinogenic formaldehyde / VOC / TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) contamination levels. Also CO, (carbon monoxide) CO2, (carbon dioxide) O2 / O3 oxygen / ozone levels and particulate matter such as PM 2.5 and PM 10 to check ventilation and pollution quality.
Locally we often serve clients in Texas. Cities for local onsite commercial testing and inspection services such as photometric testing include: Plano, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Las Colinas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Shreveport, Grapevine, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Irving, Mesquite, Bedford, Euless, Richardson, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall, Carrollton, Parker, Rowlett, Lucas, Fairview, Park Cities, Keller, Roanoke, The Colony, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Corinth, Prosper, Duncanville, Lancaster, Rowlett, Royse City, Princeton, Trophy Club, Southlake, Hurst, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos, Cedar Park, The Woodlands and Spring. Counties served include Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Harris and Travis County.
Atlanta GA, Austin TX, Baton Rouge LA, Billings MT, Charlotte NC, Chicago IL, Dallas-Ft. Worth TX, Des Moines-Ames IA, Detroit MI, Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek MI,Houston TX, Indianapolis IN, Kansas City MO, Lansing MI, Little Rock-Pine Bluff AR, Memphis TN, Miami-Ft. Lauderdale FL, Nashville TN, New Orleans LA, Oklahoma City OK, Phoenix AZ, Pittsburgh PA, Portland OR, Raleigh-Durham (Fayetteville) NC, Salt Lake City UT, San Antonio TX, Seattle-Tacoma WA, Tampa-St. Petersburg (Sarasota) FL, Tulsa OK, Washington DC (Hagerstown MD)
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole. This includes all external weblinks, PDF documents, photos or other references (informational or otherwise) to 3rd parties including government agencies, health organizations, etc.
15770 Dallas Pkwy Suite # 900 Dallas, TX 75248 (Not Accepting Visitors due to C19)
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional Electromagnetic EMF EMI Testing for Biomedical Implant & Equipment, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing & Environmental Inspections
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2023